Friday, February 21, 2014

Personal announcement - I will try to take a few days off

Dear friends,

I am frankly exhausted by the last few days in which I have used all my (so-called) "free time" to parse through the immense stream of often contradictory information coming out of the Ukraine while trying to make sense of it all.  I really would need a few days to take care of personal and family issues which I have neglected.  So for the next couple of days, and unless something really big happens, I will take some time off from blogging and answering emails and I hope to be back with a fresher head on Monday morning.
In the meanwhile, please feel free to use the comments section under my latest post as a "free for all" to discuss any ideas you want, to exchange views, to convey information - whatever.  Please remember that there is no such thing as "off-topic" on this blog :-)

I thank you all for the information you have been sending me and for your kind words of encouragement.

Kind regards,

The Saker